- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commission on Achieved Sales
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Working in the field of Radiology/endoscopy
- Meeting regular sales targets through generating sales leads, following up and maintaining sales process till its end.
- Capable of introducing our equipment and services to the customers as a solution for their needs and concerns
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Providing pre-sales activities such as demonstrations, presentations, technical assistance and product education.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending Congresses, conferences and other marketing events.
- Acquiring full knowledge of our equipment's technical specifications as well as competitors' equipment.
- Coordination and collaboration with other team members.
- Providing training and support for other sales team members when needed.
- Assisting collection personnel in money collecting after sales completion.
- Tenders preparation and attendance.
- Reporting market updates, sales updates and market information required for market studies.
- Information gathering, classifying and reporting.
- Travel throughout sales territory.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
Scientific Medical Equipment (SME®) is an Egyptian Medical equipment company working in the medical field for more than 26 years, dealing in a diversified Medical and Dental product range
See all Careers and Jobs at Scientific Medical Equipment Co.
Being the sole agent for several international medical manufacturers in...