- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Compares prices among various vendors in order to make sound purchasing decisions (local & Foreign).
- Works within a given budget to purchase goods and services for an organization.
- Ensures that products are delivered in a timely manner, and that the quality of the goods received is satisfactory.
- Negotiates with contractors on price, mode of shipping, and delivery time.
- Evaluates the performance of certain vendors in order to decide whether or not to continue buying from them.
- Inventories items in order to determine which ones need to be purchased.
- Enters data concerning inventory and order amounts into a computer database.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Established in 1996 Mass Food was the first company to produce extruded Breakfast Cereals in Egypt. Through flexibility and continuous development, the company has reached exports to over 45 countries spreading the Temmy's brand name as well as various private labels...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mass Food