- Experience Needed:
- Less than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,500 to 8,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Responsible for planning and executing the company forecast, production schedules, materials plan and materials control activities to support operations
- Plan capacity and supply based on current and future customer requirements and manage key input for the sales order scheduling process
- To perform senior level reporting, analytical and process development activities that support Materials functions.
- Monitor RCCP based on the portfolio of products that meets Production, Sales and MRP challenges.
- Provide alternative solutions to overcome bottlenecks to be discussed with management to take decision.
- Develop new procedures to minimize order lead time and WIP inventory using lean manufacturing concepts.
- Manage the implementation of continuous improvement processes within Logistics and across other internal departments as required.
- Play a part in subordinates improvements / development initiatives.
- Keep an eye on orders in process to keep informed of manufacturing status and initiate the necessary steps to maintain conformity with schedules.
- Develop and manage goals for department that align with business strategy.
- Determine the appropriate inventory levels to maximize product availability at optimum possible cost.
- Develop contingency plans to protect supply continuity
- Maintain a consistent and effective communication process with process partners.
Less than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Manufacturing Mining and Metals