- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Maintain the work structure by updating job descriptions and requirements.
- Ensure planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee.
- Assist in organizing meeting and following up with developers and rest of team.
- Develop HR Processes & procedures for all HR activities across all HR sub- functions.
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable requirements.
- Assists in carrying out various human resources programs, initiatives for all company employees.
- Responsible for the recruitment process, which includes posting positions, screening resumes, handling the interviews process, and referring qualified candidate.
- Conduct position evaluations, job classifications, prepare job descriptions, assess the budgetary impact of compensation decisions and provide oversight of compliance with regulations and labor laws.
- Responsible for Company’s Attendance System updates, administration and producing periodic related reports to the system.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Ready Apps is a software house established based on a long professional experience varying between Software Development, Management, Business Development and Marketing plus a set of brilliant ideas that can make your life much easier and more fancy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ready Apps, LLC
We introduce services...