- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 8,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Monitoring site progress and quality of MEP (mechanical, plumbing, electrical) works and compliance with approved shop drawings and installation schedules.
- Drawing MEP working drawings in the Design phase
- Co-ordination with MEP subcontractor both at site level and with subcontractor’s staff.
- To be part of proactive Construction Site Team
- Monitoring and reporting site progress and compliance with specification and drawings.
- Facilitate problem solving, as may arise, between MEP Subcontractors during construction.
- Validate design issues related to MEP and suggest alternative solutions.
- Assist in the receipt and review of MEP submittals.
- Log and post all MEP changes and as-built information on field drawings.
- Assist in the scope review, budgeting and justification of MEP change work order.
- Assist in the installation of MEP work.
- Direct, monitor and control the activities of MEP Subcontractor.
- Coordination and administration of MEP related materials, systems and shop drawings submittals.
- Liaison with Consultant MEP supervisory Engineers, Inspectors and relevant staff.
- Ensure that MEP Subcontractors provides and adheres to relevant Quality documentation/records.
- Ensure that MEP Subcontractors adheres to Project safety regulations.
- Assist in the testing and commissioning of MEP equipment.
2 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Perception Company was established in 2008. We define the customer's perspective through the appropriate form and style of the design and implementation through a professional team to carry out the best work.
See all Careers and Jobs at Perception for Design & Contracting
The company deals with projects as an integrated work of art...