- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
At Electrolux, we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that the home should be a place for wellbeing, a place to care for ourselves and our loved ones.
- The Project Manager is an essential member within the Cooker R&D Team, Reporting to Zanussi Platform Manager, will be leading a cross functional project team in an international environment.
- She or he will be responsible for the execution and the reporting of the respective project in the given time frame, cost target and quality level.
- You will be a member of the Zanussi Platform Team EMEA
- Support and drive projects from project definition to the approval of series production
- Drive and manage subsystem projects
- Define and implement new features and aesthetical design
- Be responsible for cost reduction and quality improvement
- Drive standardization
- Report in Check Point meetings/steering team meetings
- Ensure that new products/projects fit into the platform and subsystem structure
- Participate in platform- and variant teams
- Define input for Bill of Material
- Organize test- and pilot series with the production
- Contact with suppliers
- Use development/quality tools like FMEA´s, project planning tools
- Create component and product specifications
- Support user manual creation
About this Company
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as...
See all Careers and Jobs at Electrolux