- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow up memos, reports and other correspondence, as requested by the Personnel Manager/delegate.
- Prepares job offer package s (staff agreement, offer letter, summary of benefits etc). Ensure all documentation required for recruitment are provided before commencement of employment.
- Prepares monthly Human Resources Report
- Submits contract expire / renewals list on a monthly basis to department heads
- Dealings with staff/customers inquiries
- Updates record of visas/labour cards renewals and provide list to visa section.
- Prepares monthly headcount/turnover
- handle in-houses cash float, records for auditing purposes
- Coordinates with staff quarters/transport/staff restaurant/clinic
- Prepares 3 months departmental training plan for admin/transport
- Prepares and send monthly training schedule to Training dept.
- Carries out departmental training review with Training
- Maintains confidentiality training review with Training
- Arranges appointments for the Personnel Manager, ensuring accurate
- Details are recorded in the appointment diary and that relevant
- Information is communicated to all parties concerned.
- Maintains a trace file system, ensuring that daily traced items are brought to the attention of the relevant people.
- Submits monthly salary list of management to the GM’s Secretary.
- Prepares disciplinary letters and maintains a master file.
- Consistently provides and maintains the highest standard of staff/guest care and service.
- Ensures that you and all reporting staff maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming at all times.
- Ensures that your dress is worn well pressed in a good state of repair.
- Assists you Personnel Manager /Delegate in maintaining and updating the departmental service standard manual.
- Ensures that you and all reporting staff demonstrate the required service standard.
- Assists Personnel Manager in regularly monitoring staff performance
- against agreed criteria.
- Have a good knowledge of all hotel facilities and be able to answer staff/guest questions in a quick, polite and helpful manner.
- Handles any staff/guest complaints or problems promptly and to ensure that all resolved/unresolved incidents are reported to Personnel Manager.
- Ensures company, hotel and statutory rules, regulations and policies are adhered to all times.
- Acts on your responsibilities for Health and Safety at work.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of fire prevention and to ensure that staff follow the hotel evacuation procedures on hearing the alarm.
- Been security conscious with respect to guest, staff and hotel property/welfare and to report suspicious circumstances to Personnel Manager
- Ensures the departmental area is maintained in safe, hygiene and presentable state and to report any damage to furniture, fittings and equipment to Personnel Manager
- Communicates politely with staff, colleagues and Personnel Manager to ensure effective teamwork and high morale.
- Attends meetings and training sessions/courses that may be beneficial to you and your department.
- Assists Personnel Manager/delegate with the Orientation of new member of staff.
About this Company
Safir hotel Cairo is ideally located at the City Center, in the vicinity of the River Nile. 22km from Cairo International Airport, few minutes away from downtown, and the Egyptian Museum, 15Km from Sakkara Pyramids, the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx.
See all Careers and Jobs at Safir Hotels
Our five star...