- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Mobile & Transportation Allowances
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Working closely with accounts to determine their present and future needs and proposing suitable products, services and upgrades in order to maintain and grow revenue for the organization.
- Acting as the main interface between the client and the organization to ensure an optimal level of service is provided at all times and continually seeking the opportunity to participate in client's strategic business planning processes.
- Conducting sales presentations and product demonstrations where applicable.
- Coordinating the preparation of Sales proposals, tenders/bids, and contracts.
- Preparing account and opportunity plans.
- Identifying and gaining new business through cold calling, mailing, and referrals.
- Coordinating with Technical Support staff regarding technical issues to ensure client retention and continued business.
- Reporting pipeline activities, leads and opportunities’ status and maintaining assigned clients’ information.
- Archiving offers, proposals and relevant documents on CRM.
- Building relationships with partners/vendors and identifying areas of mutual interest as a means of maintaining a business relationship.
3 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Since its debut, Sumerge has been providing enterprise-level web-based and desktop software solutions to its clients, giving them the paramount benefits of information technology that added a comprehensive value to their businesses. Sumerge provides the most comprehensive and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sumerge