- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 3,000 EGP per month, Annual Bonus
About the Job
- Handles the purchasing process, in compliance with the set policies and procedures, to fulfill the purchase needs of all departments.
- Participates in setting the annual purchasing plan based on forecasted purchase needs of all departments and the approved budget.
- Receives the purchase requests from all departments and submits them to the Purchase Manager to attain the necessary approvals.
- Issues purchasing orders after attaining the necessary approvals and signatures.
- Evaluates the suppliers' offers, selects the most suitable offers and forwards his recommendations to the Purchase Manager for review and making purchasing decisions.
- Liaises with quality department to obtain the technical specifications of required items.
- Writes requests for proposals and raise them to the purchase Manager for review and approval.
- Launches and attends bids to attain the best financial and technical offers from the vendors/suppliers under the delegation of purchase Manager.
- Participates in negotiation and contracting processes with the suppliers/vendors and prepares additional documentations and forms.
- Arranges the formation of special purchasing committees to decide upon any special purchasing operations that exceeds the permissible limits.
- Ensures the delivery of the purchased goods according to the agreed upon technical specifications and quantities.
- Communicates with the Finance Department to follow up the timely payment to the vendors/suppliers according to the set contractual agreements.
- Liaises with the suppliers/vendors, and monitors and reports on their quality of service.
- Develops & maintains relationships with major vendors/suppliers to ensure smooth supply at all times.
- Sets and continuously updates a list of the current and potential vendors/suppliers.
- Suggests improvements to the purchasing policies & procedures and submit them to the Purchase Manager
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Paper and Forest Products Publishing and Printing
About this Company
Rotogroup started its business in 1973 in Lebanon and was followed in 1985 by another plant in Jordan. Afterward, in 1994, Misr Rotogravure/MR was established in Egypt and became one of the leading companies specializing in flexible packaging, film manufacturing and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Rotografia