- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Public Relations (PR) Executive to manage the relationships between a company and external parties. You will be the one to project the “face” of the company and will be instrumental in enhancing its popularity and trustworthiness.
- An excellent PR Executive is, above all, an exceptional communicator. They possess creativity and knowledge of different tactics to identify and engage the appropriate target audience.
- The goal is to build a strong communications network around the company that will ensure good relationship with the general public and rising awareness of the company and its brand.
- Devise creative public relations strategies that fit company profile
- Develop effective PR plans using appropriate strategies and tactics
- Organize and coordinate PR activities
- Use a variety of channels (TV, press, Internet etc.) to maximize company exposure
- Liaise with marketing professionals to ensure consistency in promoting corporate image
- Arrange for interviews or public speaking events and construct press releases
- Advise company on handling sensitive public issues to preserve reputation
- Assess opportunities for sponsorships and other partnerships and manage relations
- Analyze results of PR campaigns or efforts and prepare reports
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Broadcasting and Film Media Production Online Media
About this Company
Media Gate Studios For Art Production and Creative Media Solutions, Media Gate Studios premium TV Content of superior quality including revenue share programs, game shows, talk shows, commercials and drama.
See all Careers and Jobs at Media Gate
Media Gate owns a large studios on the 6th of October City.