- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Develop creative strategy and innovative solutions to solve client marketing and communication challenges.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion.
- Coordinate with account managers to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements.
- Work closely with Designers and creative team to ensure on-brand design, accurate message content and adherence to the experiential platform.
- Ensure that your ideas are as powerful in reality as they were when pitched.
- Understand the clients' business objectives and align those objectives to generate relevant creative idea
- working from a brief with the copywriters or other members of a creative team, generating ideas to present to the client
- Work on creative designs in order to produce an effective advertising campaign.
- Supervise the graphic Designer Team to come up with creative design concepts for the company brands and the company identity
- Generate creative direction while work on the videos, photography and designs in order to produce an effective advertising campaign.
- Create presentations templates to present our work in a creative way.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Graphic Design Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
We’re Thoughtful doers, Daydreaming realists, and Artistic scientists.
See all Careers and Jobs at Dottopia
We can do it all. We’re perfect yet not whole.
We’re everything it takes for a dream to come true.
So, you can observe and learn, or you can join us too.
Our vision started with a...