- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
- Interview all clients and deal with all applications face to face and by post to ensure that the client is suitable.
- Oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
- Ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
- Prepare all fee quotes and any information required by clients, colleagues or authorities.
- Maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must be able to help the client to obtain Visas, Green cards and other documentation required.
- Take full responsibility of all Immigration issues and operations, remaining up to date with any changes to legislation.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Consulting Services Consumer Services
About this Company
We are a law firm based in Cairo Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Safar & Partners