- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Master's Degree at least
About the Job
- Provides a broad range of consultative services to all levels of employees regarding policies and procedures.
- Facilitates communication among employees and management. May guide managers and employees on problem solving, dispute resolution, regulatory compliance and litigation avoidance.
- Provides expertise in strategy development and execution, planning and facilitation of employee relations efforts.
- Assists with planning, implementation and ongoing maintenance of labor relations, employee relations, equal employment opportunity, diversity and compensation programs.
- To oversee the annual appraisal process, monitoring compliance with the timetable and working with the Head of HR to ensure consistency of quality in appraisal documentation.
- To identify opportunities for performance improvement
- To contribute to the development of policies and procedures in collaboration with the Head of HR.
- To work with line managers on the design and delivery of appropriate and relevant Personal Development Plans for their staff
- To lead on the development of a staff skills and knowledge database in order to maximize the diverse talents of the organisation.
- Responsible for the design & development of company values & associated behaviours, in addition to People & Culture related systems & processes to support culture & people strategy.
More than 10 years
Master's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Manufacturing Textile and Clothing
About this Company
Oriental Weavers was founded in 1979 by industrialist and entrepreneur Mohammed Farid Khamis and has been traded on the Egyptian Exchange since 1997. From a single loom — and building on Egypt’s long textile tradition which dates back to a linen cloth made in Upper Egypt...
See all Careers and Jobs at Oriental Weavers