- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintains employee records in Human Resources Management System (HRMS); by doing regular data entry; runs required reports from HRMS; completes system updates; and some involvement with running queries.
- Process form 1 & 6 at labor offices.
- Handles required personnel paperwork including but not limited to, completing required forms for new hires, issuing new hires drop files, Manage new-hires o nboarding procedures (form1, e-mail account, bank account…etc)
- Responsible for Company’s Attendance System updates, administration and producing periodic related reports to the system.
- Maintain accurate records of the employees leaves and generate periodical reports for the department heads about DOLs.
- Processes personnel action forms and assures proper approvals; disseminates approved forms. Maintains Employee Handbook with updated resolutions and other pertinent information, as needed.
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable requirements.
- Assists in carrying out various human resources programs, initiatives for all company employees.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment