- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Defining a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package. Administrating Payroll HRIS (AXAPTA), from data entry of salary effects till salaries release and payroll reports generation.
- Administer and manage all staff benefits (life, medical, beneficiaries...etc).
- Ensuring that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation
- Use various methods and techniques and make data based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations.
- Respond to and handle employees inquires related to their compensations and benefits.
- Process exit clearance formalities and payments for employees exiting the company.
- Participate in salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits.
- Differentiate pay systems to invest in the segments of workforce that contribute the most value.
- Deploy effective communication strategies and success metrics.
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment