- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Freelance / Project
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Presenting of company's products and services, Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to approach existing or potential targets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor, Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers.
- Submits orders by referring to pricing team, Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual analyses.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance and global sales account, negotiator offshore contracts, offers and packages, aiming to achieve monthly and annual targets.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Package/Freight Delivery
About this Company
Welcome in Kemet worldwide . As a medium-sized, owner-managed company of the logistic sector Kemet worldwide is an international provider of logistic services and multimodal transport by air, sea and land freight that can offer high service, economic prices, more of solutions...
See all Careers and Jobs at Kemet Worldwide Corp.