- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Responsible for social media presence for our products and reporting all statistical data from our platforms on daily basics.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services.
- Keep records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Building and executing social media strategy.
Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML)
- Complete customer profile and help setup new accounts using computer software.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with others (top management, etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a diverse team within a profitable company with a startup mindset.
- An agile environment where communication and initiative is valued and cherished.
- Many chances to develop yourself, including access to courses and conferences.
- No nonsense! We’re proud of our flat hierarchy and short, democratic decision paths.
- A fun work environment at a great office with Shooting club Panorama View.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Proven working experience (3-5 years) in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English & Arabic languages.
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, or equivalent distinguished working experience
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Very good communication skills
- Time and stress management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Initiation and creative thinking
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong sense of commitment, responsibility and ownership
About this Company
IT Smart has been established in early 2016 after seening the need of the community for a company that combines economic costs with high quality IT services. We looked for enriching the IT field, creating standards for the future of technology.
See all Careers and Jobs at IT SMART