- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social insurance - Medical insurance - Life insurance - Mobile allowance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Study and understand all relevant project documents relating to cost management.
- Work with all relevant project personnel to ensure that cost control procedures are in place.
- Constant communication with technical departments to review the operating hours and the number of personnel and raw materials needed for production.
- Communication with the procurement department to evaluate the procurement process to reach the most appropriate cost.
- Working with financial, production and procurement departments to calculate the optimal profits in accordance with the established budget, understanding and analysis of the differences when they occur, and to submit periodic reports to do so.
- To achieve efficiency in the use of the resources available at the establishment through the reduction and control of costs by providing guidance information that helps the administration to determine the prices of selling its products, services, expenses and inputs to determine the price of materials and wages of workers and manpower and rents.
- Commodity inventory valuation for the purposes of preparation of financial statements.
- Measuring the cost of production
- Save and filing the cost of products.
- Control over the cost of service activities.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least