- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The Legal Supervisor will be responsible for, ensuring that the operation of the company complies with laws and other prevalent regulatory provisions, Lead contract management in legal compliance, be a key member of the Internal Compliance Team, Manage business operation license applications and renewals, and provide legal advice for business development, Rules of Conduct management and registration.
Task and Duties
- Set up relevant legal processes to better manage the legal risks and protect the company’s interest;
- Study and monitor existing and new laws/regulations, conduct analysis and provide recommendations to assure the company's compliance with applicable laws/regulations.
- Evaluate proposals, action plans and other situations that may have legal impact and determine pertinent course of action as required.
- Conduct legal review necessary to business initiatives.
- Prepares and/or reviews contracts, letters of agreement and other documents to ensure its legal compliance.
- Set up contract management system, ensure the security of company’s transaction and improve the contract approval procedure.
- Review the various business supporting materials printed or published by the company and ensure the legal compliance.
- Manage various company and branch licenses nationwide, including the application, revision, renewal, archive and annual government audit, etc…;
- Maintain the relevant charter and memo related to the licenses.
- Ensure the correction of product license, website information, e-commercial, advertising, promotion, and business support materials;
- Provide legal view and support to business functions for promotion, advertising, event organization, logistic, and new office opening;
- Review and modify the Business Rule of Conduct (Distributors), Distributors registration form in compliance with new law regulations on direct selling and practical activities.
- Manage lawsuits and arbitration's arising during business operations, including labor dispute and various emergent legal issues.
- Provide legal support for disputes arising from contract implementation.
- Provide follow up on legal issues and make recommendations for system improvement.
About this Company
Unicharm Corporation wishes to provide people of all ages, from baby to the elderly, with products to gently support their minds and bodies to free them from burdens and allow them to fulfill their dreams. Including this desire in our corporate philosophy "NOLA & DOLA"...
See all Careers and Jobs at Unicharm