- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 10,000 EGP per month, + commission
About the Job
RE/MAX Pioneer ensures a consistently high standard of real estate services to all our clients. Moreover, both clients and agents benefit from the excellent international network and collaboration between offices that simplifies buying and selling houses internationally.
- The main responsibility of a real estate sales team leader is to motivate their agents to close sales.
- Develop effective training programs that teach agents how to acquire customers
- Negotiate the deals
- Secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale.
- Set weekly, monthly and yearly goals for the agents to achieve.
- Set weekly, monthly and yearly reports
- Make an appraisal every quarter for his own stuff
- Discuss whether or not the sales team, as a whole, is meeting goals.
- Marketing roles may include planning, budgeting and coordinating open houses or other initiatives to develop new leads and increase sales
About this Company
For over 40 years now, RE/MAX has been evolving from a single real estate office that opened in 1973, in Denver, Colorado into a comprehensive global real estate network, which today, includes more than 6,800 franchisee-owned and operated offices with nearly 100,000 sales...
See all Careers and Jobs at RE/MAX Pioneer