- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Report to Building Site Manager.
- Follow up daily construction activities with sub-contractor for technical buildings along Railways.
- Revising and ensuring technical design/drawings are being followed by sub-contractor correctly and as per approved technical specs.
- Report problems/difficulties that would affect construction/time schedule to managers .
- Responsible for Undertaking site surveys.
- Responsible for quantity survey with Client/Consultant and Sub-contractor.
- To contribute/assist to create the as-built drawings regarding buildings.
- Responsible for materials delivered to site are per agreed/approved specs.
- Responsible for preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork required at site.
- Responsible for enforcing the quality, health & safety and environmental (HSE) norms and standards on site.
7 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
In a world that is increasingly fast moving, unpredictable – and full of opportunities, they come to us with big ambitions: to make life better, to keep us safer.
See all Careers and Jobs at Thales international Egypt - Out Sorced Positions
Combining a unique diversity of expertise, talents and cultures, our architects design and deliver...