- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 9,000 EGP per month, Direct Commission per transaction
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The IG Club is hiring an academic counsellor. Academic Counsellor help students recognise and achieve their educational goals, primarily to those whom are aiming studying abroad.
- Manage all the study abroad applicants offered by the IG Club.
- Be responsible of collecting information and data concerning IGCSE and undergraduate studies locally and internationally.
- Responsible of getting new applicants
- Responsible for getting in contact with IG schools in order to get federal agreements regarding the study abroad program.
- Conduct meetings with students.
- Provide accurate and consistent information.
- Clarify program requirements, policies and procedures.
- Follow up with candidates after meeting.
- Ensuring that administrative regulations are complied with The IG Club rules and regulations
- Managing events, workshops and conferences.
- Ensures that information is exchanged between programme staff, partners and other institutions
- Prepares and organises meetings.
- Provide full assistance to other members of The IG Club working on related and relevant projects.
- Is responsible for organising administrative and logistical aspects of project activities (meetings, workshops etc.)
- Takes minutes during meetings and workshops
- Manages incoming and outgoing correspondences and prepares letters upon request
3- Event Management
- Prepares proposals for the design of workshops and events.
- Manages all logistical aspects of events and workshops.
4- Studying Abroad service sales
- Prepares an annual plan showing with numbers the expected students/parents meetings.
- Prepares an annual plan for advertising for the studying abroad programme.
- Set a target for number of students travelling abroad through The IG Club.
5- Other duties/additional tasks
- Performs other duties and tasks at the request of management, which may not be explicitly mentioned in this job description.
- Substitutes for other administrative staff members during their absence
0 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
A professional organisation dedicated to serving the British International Education system (IGCSE/A Levels) community in the MENA and GCC regions.
See all Careers and Jobs at IG Club
Our services range from pre to post high school educational and entertainment services.