- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Collaborate closely with developers, business analyst and product owners and other team members to determine appropriate acceptance criteria for all new features as well as updates and changes.
- Responsible to review unit test coverage implemented by engineers so as to inform QC test strategy.
- Translates functional business requirements to Test Scenarios
- Facilitates/Attends project meetings and document meeting agendas and minutes.
- Contributes to project plans/work packages as required.
- Prepare test plans, reviews and/or may participate in the development of test cases and test data.
- Performs integration and acceptance testing as required.
- Verifies that test plans/cases were executed for unit, function, system integration, and acceptance as required.
- Participates in product release activities and contributes to troubleshooting enhancement and production support related issues.
- Defect Management.
- Be the senior member in the QC team for multiple project releases with multiple dependencies, acting as a liaison with IT teams to ensure delivery of high quality product.
- Should be able to effectively plan, define test Strategy, provide QC estimates, provide test management and Test Reporting throughout the Testing cycle.
- Coaching and mentoring of other QC team members.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Media House" became from the leading technical institutions in Saudi Arabia, which originated in technical institutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Media House
Under the information boom and the rapid growth of communication technologies, new media, and the pursuit of telecom companies,