Supply Chain Manager
- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Prepare forecasts and inventories for reports to the company's management team
- Confer with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials or products.
- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities
- Monitor stock levels
- Develop material cost forecasts or standard cost lists.
- Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
- Design or implement plant warehousing strategies for production materials or finished products.
- Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors
- Analyse inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
- Manage activities related to strategic or technical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
- Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production, or quality assurance.
- Negotiate and manage contracts with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders
- Work with retailers to make sure they receive their goods on time and in the right condition
- Making sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as procurement, engineering, and quality assurance, to identify or qualify new suppliers.
- Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers.
- Design, implement, or oversee product take back or reverse logistics programs to ensure products are recycled, reused, or responsibly disposed.
- Evaluate and select information or other technology solutions to improve tracking and reporting of materials or products distribution, storage, or inventory.
- Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
- Participate in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions in material or production flow.
- Recruit, train and manage your needs of supply chain staff
- Bachelor degree of engineering,
- Excellent Knowledge of Supply Chain Function.
- 10-15 years’ experience in Supply Chain preferably within FMCG industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very Good user of MS Office.
- Very Good Command of English Language.
- Willing to work in open-minded and learning environment.
Key skills required
A Supply Chain Manager should have the following skill sets:
- Planning and organizing
- Effective communication
- Strategy development and application
- Process improvement and six sigma
- Problem solving and decision making
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Ownership and accountability.
About this Company
The Alexandria confectionery & chocolate company - was established year 1919 by Tomy Khresto, to become the first Confectionery & Chocolate company in the Egyptian market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Corona
The company was nationalized in 1963 & become the icon of the public sector in...
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.