- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Follow the annually budget and KPIs plan.
- Mechanical faults finding during production.
- Supervising and performing planned and predictive mechanical maintenance procedures.
- Assessing need of mechanical spare parts coordination with warehouse.
- Supervising and undertake effective planning and prioritization of workload wherever necessary.
- Supervising on ensure that resources are used to optimum effect.
- Complete and maintain accurate, timely documentation and records as required.
- Support other teams and other mechanical functions as required.
- Undertake self-development activities as required.
- Undertake any other tasks or duties as required by his production line manager.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of production processes and practices operated.
- Conforming to health and safety procedures and policies.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production