- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Compare price budget against purchasing prices to ensure that the total cost of purchased items fall within the set budget, and communicate alarming cases to top management.
- Follow up on the statuses of Purchase Orders (POs) to ensure that they are executed for timely delivery, and compare them in terms of the ordered versus the actual received on site, on monthly basis, to tackle any gap, and to communicate the case to Purchasing Manager whenever needed.
- Follow up with the Administrative Coordinator& Document Controller on all documents (in and out), including those related to Purchase Requests (PRs) or Purchase Orders (POs), to ensure that proper documentation for the Purchasing department is done, and provide technical advice whenever there is a problem.
- Provide the Technical Purchasing Team Leader with the set budget for bulky items/materials to be purchased, and communicate back to relevant departments (mainly Procurement) the recommended list of suppliers.
- Liaise with the Cost Control and Tender departments to obtain Bill of Quantities (BOQ) information and reflect it on setting the budget for the Purchasing department, and/or provide needed information.
- Provide the Technical Office department relevant personnel (Project Team) with technical advice, support, solutions, or recommendations, whenever needed or sought.
- Maintain contact with suppliers to handle pending/troubleshooting issues and/or receive technical recommendations, whenever needed.
- Compile all relevant data and information from co-workers in the Purchasing department to submit and present a monthly report, to top management, that provides an overall view on the Purchasing department’s performance; highlighting areas of concern, and providing recommendations.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...