This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Build strategic alliances with key supplier partners based on metrics of quality, total cost and delivery linking to strategic business needs while reducing external spending as well as identification of potential new sourcing opportunities.
- Negotiate contracts and rates with shipping lines, freight forwarders, customs house brokers, warehouse managers and related third-party logical service providers.
- Maintain clear and consistent communication with suppliers, vendors, and shipping contacts throughout the procurement lifecycle.
- Ensure that appropriate import and export compliance procedures are followed by employees and contracted service providers.
- Coordinating and overseeing operations in order to forecast orders and meet customer demands.
- Execute demand flow verification processes, engage in short- and long-term planning and conduct inventory analyses for warehouse utilization.
- Conducting risk assessments on product perishability, supply trends, demand factors and at-risk product mitigation.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports to provide stakeholders with actionable data and insights regarding current stock levels.
- Bachelor Degree in supply chain, Logistics, pharmacy or Business administration.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the same position, preferable in pharmaceutical or medical companies .
- Excellent command of English language.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and writing.
- Analyze supplier performance and develop improvement actions.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong PC application skills. Including complement of Microsoft Office Software, with strong capabilities in excel
- ERP knowledge and new system implementation
- Travel may be required, <10%.
About this Company
Ortho House was established with a vision to provide full Orthopedic solutions for both MENA Surgeons and patients. Currently We operate in 3 sectors of the Orthopedic market; Sports Medicine, Arthroplasty and soft orthopedic goods. We combine great talents under the same...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ortho-House for Medical Services