- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Review and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles (either pre-, post- or reactive moderation) within forums, comments, images, videos and audio, liaising with the Legal and Community team where required.
- Manage the banned user process, and track and remove previously banned users
- Maintain the Moderation Guidelines and ensure they are up to date
- Service Community Admin accounts, processing emails and complaints, escalating when necessary
- Moderate communities located in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar social media platforms, adapting methodology where appropriate
- Produce reports on relevant moderation statistics, issues and outcomes
- Regularly feedback insights gained from community moderation into the Social Media team
- Monitor all industry and company information and news to anticipate potential issues.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Public Relations and Communications
About this Company
We are unique, technology-oriented software house.
See all Careers and Jobs at PL4D LLC
Interactive technology, touchscreen applications and computer games. Everything related to post-production and enhanced reality.
We Offer creative interactive 4D solutions for kids, affects both entertainment and...