Qualification / Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering / computer science or related discipline
- 3-5 years IT Support, system administration, database administration and cloud administration experience
- Experience in AWS EC2 Cloud, Elastic load balancers, Elastic IP’s, S3, VPC, Identify Access Management and Security Groups.
- Experience in CloudWatch.
- Experience in RDS SQL Server administration.
- Experience in Redhat Enterprise 7.
- Knowledge of Windows server 2008.
- Knowledge of Route53 and CloudFormation is desirable.
- Knowledge of Security techniques and technologies.
- Development skills using (shell scripting, PERL, etc..)
- ITIL Foundation certification is a plus.
- Application deployment management and risk mitigation.
- Knowledge of Application performance & monitoring tools such as AppDynamics would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented.
- Willing to work on shift basis and On-call.
- Confident negotiation and online documentation (throughout the negotiation) in English.
About this Company
Since inception in 1998, Vodafone Egypt has grown over the years to become the leading mobile operator in Egypt, not only in revenue share but also the number 1 mobile operator with the largest customer base.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vodafone
Vodafone currently serves more than 40 million...