- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The DevOps Team is responsible for automating all aspects of the development lifecycle, from continuous integration and continuous deployment to infrastructure automation.
The goal is to disrupt health-care in the Middle East by helping “Vezeeta” to deliver new and exciting features as fast as possible with the least minimum amount of effort.
- Automatic creation of cloud infrastructure as a code.
- Securing and monitoring our current cloud infrastructure.
- Applying all concepts of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery.
- Helping to improve software development lifecycle to ensure maximum delivery output.
- Collaborating with Software Engineers to oversee day-to-day activities.
- Configuration Management.
Life at Vezeeta:
- Dress for Success: Going strong, relaxed attire
- Flex is bigger than ever: our office accommodates VEEZ 24 hours
- Working hard becomes a habit a serious kind of fun. You get self-satisfaction from pushing yourself to the limit, knowing that all the effort is going to pay off. And we also have football matches, Ping-Pong tournaments, PlayStation wars and many more
- Explore Egypt with us: Annual trips to Egypt’s most beautiful spots
- Corporate Swag: Every newcomer to our VEEZ family must be prepped with our veez swag; mug, t-shirt, notepads, pens and many more
- We find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication
You’re going to need this to carry out this job:
- Excellent object oriented knowledge.
- Working experience using the agile methodology.
- Understanding of source control concepts and best practices.
- Exposure to cloud environments.
- Basic understanding of micro-services
Areas that Add to Your Strength:
- Development and deployment of web applications and Windows services.
- Familiarity with Git and VSTS
- Familiarity with AWS ecosystem (EC2, RDS, Lambda…etc.), MySQL, Redis, Kafka and/or RabbitMQ is a plus.
- Basic understanding of Infrastructure Automation tools such as Chef and Puppet.
We at Vezeeta believe that all VEEZ are unique individuals who all are accessible to equal opportunities. We all are treated with respect and valued for who we are. We all contribute in a level of supportive energy and commitment from others so that we can all be successful together.
About this Company
Vezeeta.com is Healthcare industry-leading startup that emerged in Cairo, Egypt. We are pioneering the shift to automated physician, clinic and hospital bookings. In only 2 years we have become the go-to marketplace with comprehensive access to healthcare providers of every...
See all Careers and Jobs at Vezeeta.com