- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Title: Sr. UI/UX Designer
Company/Location: AMAD /Egypt
- AMAD is seeking an experienced, hands-on Sr. UI/UX Designer with the ability to build best-in-class user experiences and define how customers interact with the app, website, and brand.
- This person will tackle user flows, wireframes, prototypes, app screens, websites, and email/marketing communications. This job requires extensive collaboration with product, marketing, and business stakeholders to deliver UX and visual solutions that critically impact the growth of their product.
- This role offers the right candidate to join a talented team, at great time of growth, and be able to put a lasting imprint on a young profitable company!
- Produce non-obvious user experience insights to create innovative designs for AMAD (and the global brands we work with).
- Create world class user-centred design that takes into consideration research, business drivers, customer segments and usability feedback.
- Execute all visual design stages, including wireframes, storyboards, user flows and final layouts
- Develop UX designs in an agile environment using design tools such as whiteboards, post-its, Sketch, Invision and web/mobile technologies such as HTML, CSS, and JS (optional), to produce high quality user experience solutions and interface design. The tools you use are defined by you, but should be scalable. We won’t dictate how you design.
- Identify ways to improve the user experience both visually and by measurable user outcomes.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Broad experience in user research, wire-framing, prototyping, user experience design, user testing and visual design
- An impressive portfolio that showcases your UX and visual design skills and results in digital (web and app) applications.
- 5+ years’ experience as a UX Designer, Interaction or User Interface Designer
- Ability for rapid prototyping, turn rigorous wireframes and mockups quickly in an iterative environment.
- Experience designing with style guides and pattern libraries and using a variety of tools like Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, OmniGraffle, Sketch and Invision, etc.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering innovative, elegant designs working under broad directives with minimal hand-holding or oversight.
- A deep understanding of how to apply the methodologies of design and research to solve key business problems.
- Solid understanding of analytics and important KPIs for brand mobile engagement.
- A strong commitment to teamwork.
Applications Without Updated Online Portfolio will be ignored
About this Company
One World .. United Services | عالم واحد متحد الخدمات
See all Careers and Jobs at AMAD Group
AMAD Group is a leading services provider company with exceptional quality standers, with a focus on business and technical consultation. Our corporate culture and our purpose, vision, mission and values unite our...