- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Commission And Allowance
About the Job
Sales Supervisor – UE Wholesale
- Responsible to achieve the company sales targets for Mass Market/Traditional Sales sector for both core sales targets [financial] and other sales targets [active customers, distribution, coverage and visibility], in Upper Egypt addition to managing all Sales related projects within the channel.
- Responsible to manage the team of sales rep and provide the required leadership support and coaching.
Highlights of Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for complete assigned channel for achieving sales targets in Upper Egypt
- Responsible for planning and forecasting the annual business plan for the assigned Customers, new product launches & list of products, sales/ performance/profitability, forecasting, promotional campaign planning and execution for increasing Brand visibility.
- Maintain and increase market share of products and business development by applying best in class execution standards, analysing and cross checking competitors’ activity.
- Responsible to optimize and manage the Promotions, discounts, commercial (if applicable) schemes effectively
- Establish contacts and develop relationships with Store and Category Managers and identify the decision making process and account mapping to ensure leverage of company priorities.
- Ensuring achievement of sales targets, local market targets, profitability, and market share and monitoring of inventory.
- Align with Trade Marketing for annual and periodic activations/ account.