- Skill in providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Skill in verbal and written communication to analyze, interpret and address customer needs.
- Strong technical background
- Solid understanding of standard computer science concepts, personal computer architecture and networking required.
- Working knowledge of one or more current Microsoft Operating systems
(Windows NT Professional, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server Edition), or any future releases
- Prior knowledge in at least one of the following disciplines is required: network operations, networking protocols, network authentication, messaging technology or messaging protocols, or other technical skill strengths with an online service or network communications.
- Passion for Technology (curious, has desire to learn, does not rely on past knowledge, stays on top of latest technologies, etc.) in conjunction with a customer orientated focus
- Ability to work in a time critical environment.
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
- Ability to employ patience and self-control in handling irate customers.
- Ability and willingness to provide pre-sales, sales, or post-sales support.
- Ability to promote and sell products or services.
- May be required to work unconventional hours or shifts, weekends, holidays, 2nd shift, or early mornings.
- High school diploma with a minimum of 1 year related experience.
- Equivalent education or experience may be substituted for any of the above.
Health and safety responsibilities:
- Take reasonable care of your own health and safety.
- Take reasonable care not to put other people - fellow employees and members of the public - at risk by what you do or don't do in the course of your work.
- Co-operate with your employer, making sure you understand and follow the company's health and safety policies.
- Not to interfere with or misuse anything that's been provided for your health, safety or welfare
- Report any injuries, strains or illnesses you suffer as a result of doing your job.
- Tell your employer if something happens that might affect your ability to work.
About this Company
We are excited to announce that Convergys has completed its acquisition of Stream, creating a world-class customer management firm made up of 125,000 employees working in more than 150 service centers and 31 countries. Both companies are known for providing exceptional...
See all Careers and Jobs at Convergys