- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Build a pool of CVs for requested job vacancies in the Oil & Gas Field.
- Develop & maintain database for personnel according to the market requirements.
- Interview the new candidates (Field Crew).
- Arrange and follow up on crew changes and rotation.
- Handle daily operations regarding recruited employees and client inquiries.
- Arrange and follow up on the required training courses for crew members and their accommodation and transportation.
- Arrange and handle Medical check-up for all crew members.
- Prepare the crew time sheets.
- Fast resolution of crew problems.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Human Resources Outsourcing/Offshoring
About this Company
Proserv. is a leading Petroleum Services Company that professionally maintains joint efforts and facilities to oil and and natural gas companies and provides high quality business services. The Company’s professional staff provides excellent services for Upstream, Downstream,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Proserv.