- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The supply chain manager coordinates the logistics of all aspects of the supply chain which consists of five parts:
- Planning & strategy.
- The sourcing (of raw materials or services).
- Manufacturing (focused on productivity and efficiency).
- Delivery and logistics.
- The return system (for defective or unwanted products).
The supply chain manager tries to minimize shortages and keep costs down make recommendations to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations.
Main objectives of the position:
- Manage all supply chain activities for inventory and non-inventory materials.
- Monitor and improve Supplier’s performance and KPIs, set up proper supplier portfolio matrix, and ensure proper strategy applied according to the commodity strategy.
- Manage relationship with customs clearance and MOH approval service providers
- and ensuring timely delivery/clearance for imported consignments.
- Coordinate with all supply chain stakeholders to smooth supply activities and control monthly purchases versus the monthly phased budget to guarantee proper administration of supply chain department.
- Open new Markets.
- Keeping accurate records.
- Leading Supply chain team
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Zeta Pharma
Zeta pharma® was established in 2010 to represent an added value in the pharmaceutical industry in Egypt through:
• Establishing one of the best manufacturing facilities in the Middle East referenced by the international standards (GMP).
• Building a well...