- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance + Life Insurance + Social Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- We are looking for an experienced and talented UX/UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Your UX part of the role will primarily be concerned with how the product feels. A given design problem has no single right answer. UX designers explore many different approaches to solving a specific user problem. The broad responsibility of a UX designer is to ensure that the product logically flows from one step to the next.
- Unlike UX designers who are concerned with the overall feel of the product, UI part of the role is all about how the product is laid out. You will be in charge of designing each screen or page with which a user interacts and ensuring that the UI visually communicates the path that a UX designer has laid out.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Arabian Advanced Systems (Now: Naseej) is the leading knowledge solutions provider in the Arab World serving the region’s top Academic, research, cultural, and government organizations and corporations for the past 23 years; delivering world-class solutions and services that...
See all Careers and Jobs at Arabian Advanced Systems