- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Review and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles (either pre-, post- or reactive moderation) within forums, comments, images, videos, and audio, liaising with the Legal and Community team where required.
- Manage the banned user process, and track and remove previously banned users
- Maintain the Moderation Guidelines and ensure they are up to date
- Service Community Admin accounts, processing emails, and complaints escalating when necessary
- Moderate communities located in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar social media platforms, adapting methodology where appropriate
- Produce reports on relevant moderation statistics, issues, and outcomes
- Regularly feedback insights gained from community moderation into the Social Media team
- Monitor all industry and company information and news to anticipate potential issues
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Established in 2012, Digital Cloud rapidly managed to enter the digital market by handling and growing some of the biggest brand/company names in the region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Digital Cloud
We specialize in providing a wide range of creative digital strategies that are customized to fit each...