- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Handling all governance documentation and communication requirements for the group companies.
- Handle GAM invitations preparation, circulation, mailing and follow up ratification process with lawyers
- Alignment of board meeting timing circulation across board members for each company.
- Handle all board meeting minutes documentation / filing / ratification in timely manner with lawyers
- Maintain board attendance sheet and handle all board members expenses details and disbursements.
- Maintain board register (meeting dates / decisions / attendees )
- Handling the reflection of all company branches / stores in the commercial register with company lawyers.
- Maintain all contracts related to bank facilities/ protocols final signed versions scanned and filed.
- Maintain / update all forms related to AP/AR confirmations/ cover letters.
- Assist CFO and finance officers in annual filing requirements with tax authorities/ GAFI / EFSA
- Follow up all finance department related projects status across all stakeholders.
- Handling department administrative tasks on daily basis.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
About this Company
Fawry is a pioneering Electronic Payment Network, offering financial services to consumers and businesses through more than 65 thousand locations and a variety of channels. Fawry offers a convenient and reliable way to pay bills in multiple channels (online, using ATMs ,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services