- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Senior Architect (Technical Office Engineer)
- Preparing and reviewing working shop drawings for projects & its facilities.
- Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ, etc.).
- Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Coordinate with surveying engineer to provide him all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise; through reviewing the tender DWGs & coordinate with all departments & consultant.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at High Art
High Art provides projects that are of superior finishing quality. Introducing Art in forms of Architecture and details. Achieving integration between design and construction phases.
Our goal is to provide projects with superior quality. Based...