Skills And Tools:
Role holders often process complex information using structured procedures and offer preliminary analysis
for use at higher levels. In either case, there is a need to ensure that all work carried out meets
technical requirements and complies with procedural guidelines. The role holder will be required to
resolve routine problems related to regular transactions/tasks and interface with internal and external
parties for this purpose. The role may provide technical supervision and guidance to others within the
section to ensure efficiency and accuracy. The role requires technical and process know-how, knowledge
of complex practices and procedures, and adequate problem-solving skills.
- Merchant Setups checking.
- Amendments checking.
- Analyze and solve customer queries.
- Verifying financial postings.
- Monitor and Follow up on pending issues.
- Meeting TAT & SLA.
Experience / Skills Required
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Banking.
- 2+ years’ experience required.
- Banking or legal background.
- Banking procedures and policies knowledge.
- Legal knowledge.
- Work flow for the activities.
- Microsoft office (excel).
- Bank AccountantConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Treasury AccountantConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo21 days ago