Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for all social media appearances and other platforms.
- Prepare digital media content calendar for all social media platforms.
- Asses & continuously improve fan's engagement with the brand content.
- Assure that all Voices of customers through social media platforms are answered.
- Update website content including product page, news section homepage banner, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow.
- Assist in lead new digital projects for websites and apps.
- Deal with advertising partners (agencies).
- Full awareness of SEAT’s product range.
- Manage financial payments of digital media partners, activities, and plans.
- Provide internal reports on a regular basis (Weekly & Monthly)
- Execute new and creative digital ideas among technologies and social media platforms.
- Education: BS/BA in business, marketing, management, or equivalent.
- Experience: 0 to 2 years’ experience in marketing.
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Digital Marketing & Social Med...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 hours ago