Skills And Tools:
This is a job for a creative, details oriented, and proactive individual. This job will allow you to explore all aspects of marketing, to challenge your creativity and analytical skills, while witnessing immediate growth.
What will you do?
- Engage in research to gain relevant information, researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer priorities.
- Architect master brand strategy. Define what makes Tagaddod unique and differentiated, and how we can bring through insightful positioning and bold, impactful plans.
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as social media, or digital campaigns, and events
- Lead brand campaign planning, creation, go-to-market, and measurement/optimization, in partnership with cross-functional teams and partners.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
- Scale-up and manage local partnerships, affiliates and networks
- Ideate, test measure, learn and repeat growth hacks
- Day-to-day management of online and offline campaigns across multiple channels, monitor and optimize customer performance and conversion to create insights and achieve better growth results
- Develop and execute promotional initiatives to profitably increase consumption within budgeted parameters.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing material, such, as sales, product collateral, presentations, reports, internal branding materials and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
Who are you?
- Have a relevant degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Development, Economics, or a related field
- Have 3-5 years of experience in a growth/marketing function with a track record of delivering success
- Fluent in the full spectrum of digital marketing, acquisition & retention channels
- Creative background is preferable
- Preferably worked in a startup/growing company before
- Analytical mindset and data-loving is essential
- Digital Marketing & Social Med...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Digital Marketing & Content Cr...Confidential Company - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia1 day ago