Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a Nodejs Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications
- Run functionality testings and debug code.
- Collaborate with web developers to build web apps.
- Follow industry best practices
- Experience in Node.js
- Unit testing
- Experience with NoSQL & Relational Database
- Experience of writing your own API's or heavily consumed.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, etc)
- You have a computer engineering degree, and 3+ years of experience in web or mobile technologies.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Version Control GITHUB
- Experience working with XML, JSON and REST
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications