Skills And Tools:
- This is a full-time position, effective immediately.
- This is a shift based job (3 PM to 11 PM)
- Salary range is competitive with employers of professionals in a similar capacity in Egypt, and the role offers a significant opportunity for accelerated career advancement.
As a Space Admin, you will learn to:
- Confidently managing office and facilities staff, and other external service providers.
- Being present at the office in a punctual manner at official working hours.
- Developing a friendly and collaborative environment.
- Planning for events and other activities, and managing their execution.
- Help manage monthly expenses, vendors, and contractors.
- Report facilities issues, and complete data in our system.
- Maintain space security by following company procedures, monitoring access control and visitor log.
- Monitor office cleaning and guide staff.
- Maintain office supplies such as stationary, and services such as IT support.
- Answer questions and address complaints.
- Get to know our members professionally in order to understand how best to add value to their businesses.
- Arranging, organizing, and coordinating with different stakeholders for company events and activities.
- Updating a database regularly with new information.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, photocopying, generating reports and presentations, and setting up business meetings.
- Professional writing for reports, proposals, letters, emails, and other communications in English and Arabic.
- Answer incoming phone calls and provide callers with information about the space when required.
- Receive and organize mail and space deliveries.
- University degree or equivalent (Preferably a related degree).
- 0-2 years of experience in relevant capacity.
- Understanding of communications & management principles.
- Market knowledge.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Ability to manage facilities in the space.
- Excellent client-facing, relationship building and communication skills.
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other needed computer skills.
- Able to easily and fluently communicate in English & Arabic Language [both verbally and written].
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Through emails, over the phone or face-to-face situations.)
- Receptionist - Front Office Ad...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza7 days ago