Skills And Tools:
The Chief Accountant is responsible for managing the domestic accounting for the retail operating units to ensure proper accounting and compliance and to drive process improvements in a fast-growing business environment.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Manage a timely accounting close for the retail operating units .
- Review and prepare monthly roll forwards of balance sheet accounts to explain movements and reconcile accounts.
- Review and prepare inventory accounting adjustments for retail items sold in the stores .
- Review and prepare lease accounting entries and manage lease accounting schedules for retail sites .
- Review and prepare operational accruals to assure timely accounting and reporting of the retail site operations .
- Coordinate and record the accounting consolidation of our retail operations .
- Continually seek ways to improve and automate our accounting and reporting .
- Prepare audit schedules and respond to auditor inquiries .
- Work experience from 10 – 15 years,
- Work experience of at least 5 years in food Production/ FMCG retail is a must.
- Holds CMA.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Can Join Immediately or within one Month
- Analytical thinking Skills.