Skills And Tools:
- will plan and prepare for English classes.
- will implement new teaching methods.
- Monitor the progress of students,
- Follow up with students to now their needs.
- Answer students questions.
- Can participate in interviewing students to know the purpose from joining for English classes.
- Responding to students inquiries in a professional manner.
- Maintaining an attitude of enthusiasm and willingness to cooperate.
- Performing any further duties as assigned.
The intern will learn:
- We will offer you a peek into the environment you wish to work in someday.
As you intern for our company, you get hands on experience of how things work in an office environment.
- Also, you get an idea of what job role you would like to choose when you join a full-time job.
- You will have a real experience in being responsible and committed to a deadline while learning how work and collaborate with a team. You will have the opportunity to acquire information in the field and new skills including problem solving, work ethics, adaptability skills, communication skills, responsibility , time management, etc… that will help you to develop yourself to start a strong professional career path.
Application Deadline: 31/12/2021
Internship Start date: 1/1/2022
Duration: 3 months till 6 months
- Graduates and non graduates are welcomed.
- Previous experience as an ESL Instructor are most welcomed.
- Must be free from any commitments.
- Creative and ambitious about learning new things.
- willing to be exposed to many functions in a short period of time.
- Presentation Skills
- Native like accent