- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Maintain Imaginators pages on the first page in search engines at relevant keywords.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Optimize web pages, landing pages, and blog content for better ranking.
- Advanced On-Page techniques such as canonical URLs, meta tags, heading tags, and images optimization.
- Optimize content generated by the users.
- Work directly with our developers to optimize web pages for search engines.
- Run PPC campaign with advanced targeting techniques.
- Maintain a rapid growth rate for website traffic and conversion.
- Improve Imaginators organic search results.
- Search relevant keywords and target them.
- Research and analyze competitor ads.
- Track campaigns expenses and try to reduce the CPC.
- You will work directly with all of the team and our mentors & coaches.
- Attending weekly sessions on various business topics.
- Working in a startup that aims to scale rapidly in different markets is a great challenge.
- You will work with a young casual team with a commitment as a founder.
- You will be exposed to our network and partners, you will work directly with them.
- You will be building a product that is competing internationally with leading market players.
- Flexible working hours (You can work from home up to 4 days per week.)
Internship Duration: 3 months
Internship Start date: Once we find the qualified Applicant
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
English Writing and Teamwork.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
Imaginators is an online platform that helps people to showcase their work professionally and interactively. Now users can build their online portfolios and create interactive presentations for their work just by dragging and dropping the content and customizing the design of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Imaginators