- Experience Needed:
0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
About the Internship
- Please note: this is a totally remote, work-from-home internship position, Hurghada is not where you would be working.
- We're an Australian Digital Agency established 24 years ago in Sydney, Australia.
- We have a business branch office in the Red Sea (Hurghada) to support our business and clients in Australia, but it’s not where you’ll be working. This in fact is a work-from-home internship position, totally remote, all the way from interviewing, onboarding to the day-to-day working.
- The first 3 months of internship are definitely unpaid, however, an extension of internship might attract a nominal low monthly payment.
- You’ll be learning and working with our web design engine that we have developed over the last 12 years, Our web design engine is a world-class, browser-based, rich and mature software with layers & guides interface just like Photoshop. Using drag and drop, graphic designers can design pixel perfect, highly functional websites without knowing anything about code or web development. Moreover, the same software can be used to design slideshow presentations, videos, digital magazines, or can be even used to design print products like business cards, letterheads & brochures, etc.
- We’ll be testing you first and we will be very selective of the candidates we hire; should you get selected and perform well during your internship, you’ll be almost guaranteed to have a future within the company.
- The successful candidates will join our team of seasoned professionals, and gain huge experience in an established multinational company.
Internship Duration: 3 months (Can be extended)
Starting Date: As soon as possible
0 to 1 years
- Having skills in Adobe Suite (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator) and be highly creative, are all the attributes we’re looking for in a candidate; we will provide full training on our software and tools. This is a full-time position, but we’ll consider part-time, as an alternative, for the right candidate.
Essential, advanced skills in:
- Video Editing
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Photoshop
- Free Drawing Skills
- Adobe Illustrator
About this Company
We believe that technology may be complex but it should never be complicated. With an extremely talented team of designers & developers, we can take on any challenge with full confidence in our ability to deliver world class products and services; a testament to the...
See all Careers and Jobs at CDM Graphics