- Experience Needed:
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
Are you a creative enthusiast that can look at things from a different angle?
In short words, we're looking for someone with a great ability to analyze and create a wow factor.
- You can be based anywhere, this is a remote working/work from home internship.
- Our ideal candidate is someone proactive and insightful that starts by understanding the content and the marketing goals before designing.
- You would then translate the information into a very clean, high end, and easy to understand visual that tells a story that flows and attracts the reader.
- We will provide you with guidance and projects that you will enjoy. We want you to grow with us
- The internship will be for a month with the option to continue doing freelance/part-time based on results.
The intern will learn:
- A new way of designing that activates content visually and creates a positive experience for the audience
- Ability to analyze content and identify elements that can be used to create impact and generate action
- Improve communication skills in English in a work context
Application Deadline: 18 May 2020
Internship Start date: 26 May 2020
Duration: 1-3 months depending on the skillset of the candidate
Are you able to transform a boring page into a cool visual? Attention to detail is essential but even more so is your ability to innovate.
- Page layout for PowerPoint presentations, but not the classic old-style slide decks, instead you will create something very sleek and professional with a more immersive and visual experience
- Data charts
- Process charts
- Financial reporting graphics
We'll select candidates based on the pre-screening questions. If you don't include your responses your application won't be processed.
About this Company
We turn content into sleek and engaging layouts that make things easier to understand and create a more enjoyable experience.
See all Careers and Jobs at Creatix Ltd