- Experience Needed:
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
Young Scholar School
- Teaching English language and conducting promotional and cultural activities with the students. Developing their communication and soft skills. Engaging them with linguistic activities and fun games. Planning and assessing their progress.
The intern will learn:
- You will be teaching English language to primary and middle section students
- You will be working on the writing and speaking skill of students.
- You will be doing promotional activities for school and helping them in events.
- You will be managing the class and maintaining records.
- You will engage students with linguistic activities and fun games.
- You will conduct activities for improvement of soft skills of Children
Duration: 1 year
About this Company
AIESEC is a global platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential. AIESEC is a non-political, independent, not-for-profit organisation run by students and recent graduates of institutions of higher education. Its members are interested in world...
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AAST in Cairo